Thursday, January 10, 2008

Working it Out

I think I like this. No, I KNOW I like this.

I went out for a practice run last night with my clinic and I finished every set! That in itself was a huge victory for me, considering that I didn't finish the night before. So I am going to run on my own tonight, then I am going to be taking tomorrow off. But I will be seeing Chris tomorrow night for a session. I am going to try to run again on Saturday, and on Sunday I am going to meet my group in the morning for another run. This should be interesting........

On a complete other note, I am waiting for Bell to come. They told me they would be here between eight and noon. Surprise, surprise, noon has come and gone and NO BELL. So now I am waiting some more.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: