Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Blues

Last night was a bust! Mom & Dad were supposed to babysit the kids, but that fell through. So I had to head out on my own and ended up wiping out on the snowing sidewalk. I know that if you can run through the winter, you can run through anything. But COME ON. This weather is brutal, and my groin is sore to prove it. I ended up taking tonight off to run some errands and I am back at it tomorrow!

I am up right now. I know I shouldn't be weighing myself during the week. It's bad luck, and the scale can be deceiving, both ways. But still, it is sad to see the numbers going up instead of down.

So we are going into the weekend. I plan on watching some movies and getting some small stuff done around the house! I hope that everyone is having a great week. Let's all get out there and do something active, like skating or snow shoeing. Or even a nice run!

No comments: