Monday, January 28, 2008

WI Week Three

I had my first real bump in the road this time around. I was UP 2.2 pounds. It's disappointing, but it comes with the territory. I need to figure out if eating all my activity points is going to work out. Right now I am not, and it looks like I should be. So we will see. It is so hard some days to eat every point. I know that some people think that is silly, but there are just some days that I am not hungry. So I need to start eating those points.

Tonight we talked about how to prepare for parties. That is HUGE in my life, since it seems that EVERYDAY we are celebrating something. This weekend is our annual Superbowl Party. It should be a good time, but there is always so much food. I am hoping to keep my fingers crossed and make a good showing, since WI is the next day.

On a completely different note, I have applied for a job that I can do from home. So wish me luck! I hope I get it!

No comments: