Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Blahs

Well it seems this cold just won't let up. And I am pretty disappointed. Colin basically sat on me yesterday so that I didn't go for my run, because he says I need rest. REST? I have been resting for two years LOL!

C'est La Vie, as they say.

Tonight is my weigh in. I am a little nervous. But it should be OK. I ran four days and had one session with Chris. So I certainly got enough exercise. And except for an awesome dinner with M last Monday, I am sure I did pretty good. But being a woman, anything can happen on WI day. Bloating, water retention, etc.

Tomorrow night at clinic is Bring a Friend. So Colin is going to come with me. I am really glad that he is going to be there. I am going to find doing the next level hard, and having him there for support is HUGE for me. He's my biggest fan after all! And I love him for it!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

That will be nice having Colin there tomorrow. I know Mark has gotten me through a LOT of rough runs and I'm sure that Colin will do the same for you.

Good luck at WI!

Feel better, baby!