Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Running Clinic - Week Three

I am more convinced now that running is all in your head. I never realized just how hard this was going to be.

Last night we needed to do two minutes running, one minute walking. I did it, but it was so difficult. My cardio is nowhere near where it needs to be, so that is something that I am going to have to work on.

Tonight, Colin is going to come with me. I am really excited about that. He is going to find it pretty tame, but I know that he will get me to run my butt off. I wish I could run with him EVERYDAY!

Starting today, I will be updating "The Daily Five". These are five things I would like to share, such as pop culture, tips etc. My inaugural list is the Five Episodes of Lost that I think you should watch before next Thursdays 2 hour premier! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Lost strats in a week! Holy crap!

I didn't see you two last night!