Friday, January 25, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction

There is something to be said about wearing the right pants when you go out running. Instead of wearing my running pants, I decided to wear a pair that were warmer, but much looser. I spent the entire run holding my pants up. I am sure the neighborhood loved it! But I managed to get my best time for a KM (7:14)! So I was pretty pleased!

How does one get a battery for their Nike+ Receiver? Anyone know? Apparently, mine is going dead. Should I be turning it off or something?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Wardrobe malfunction... you wanna hear my (lack of) sports bra story again? hehe

Hmmm, I never turn off my Nike+ receiver and I have never had a battry issue. Sorry, no help from me.

Congrats on the 7:14 km!! Things are improving!

N8te said...

Battery isn't replaceable on the Nike+ shoe sensor.

However, you can keep the receiver, (the part that goes on the iPod), and order just the shoe sensor from Apple for $19US. This is a $10US savings over buying a whole new kit.

You can search on "sensor" on the Apple.com web site to find it. (They don't advertise it well!)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,