Friday, January 25, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction

There is something to be said about wearing the right pants when you go out running. Instead of wearing my running pants, I decided to wear a pair that were warmer, but much looser. I spent the entire run holding my pants up. I am sure the neighborhood loved it! But I managed to get my best time for a KM (7:14)! So I was pretty pleased!

How does one get a battery for their Nike+ Receiver? Anyone know? Apparently, mine is going dead. Should I be turning it off or something?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Wardrobe malfunction... you wanna hear my (lack of) sports bra story again? hehe

Hmmm, I never turn off my Nike+ receiver and I have never had a battry issue. Sorry, no help from me.

Congrats on the 7:14 km!! Things are improving!

N8te said...

Battery isn't replaceable on the Nike+ shoe sensor.

However, you can keep the receiver, (the part that goes on the iPod), and order just the shoe sensor from Apple for $19US. This is a $10US savings over buying a whole new kit.

You can search on "sensor" on the Apple.com web site to find it. (They don't advertise it well!)