Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WI Week Two

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!

I am down 2.8 this week! Yay!

Last night we discussed how Success is Habit Forming. We could all name the habits that helped contribute to weight gain (mine were eating fast food and not getting enough exercise) and the new habits we can begin to use to help us lose weight.

We also talked in depth about how using food as a reward is also a habit that a lot of people have. A treat is good once and a while, but make sure your bad habits aren't sneaking back into your pantry.

Tonight it's back to the Running Room for my Learn to Run Clinic. I am excited to get back out there. It's snowing a lot here today, but that's ok. I think that I am going to be fine. 2 minutes running, 1 minute walking. Last night I asked Colin how he does it. He can run 5k straight. He said "I just do it". No pain no gain I guess LOL!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Good luck tonight!

Just when you think you can't possibly run another step, run ten more. Push yourself and you will be amazed!

I hope your back is okay!

And congrats again on those pounds. Woohoo!