Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesdays Gone Away

I managed to squeeze in a run this weekend while I was away and it felt pretty good. I decided to take a few days off and will be doing my last set of 2 & 1's tomorrow night at Run Club. Then it's 3 & 1's. Wow. Time flies when you're in pain.......I plan on running at least twice more over this weekend. So hopefully I will be where I want to be sooner rather than later.

Also, I head back to work tonight. Thank God. Not getting paid does not equal good times. And I have a lot of shifts coming up, so I will be back to a regular schedule in no time!

The weather this week is going to be BEAUTIFUL. So I am going to be taking the kids to the zoo tomorrow, which they always enjoy. Plus we have a membership, which is totally worth it.

Happy Tuesday everyone

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Good luck getting back into the swing of things at work!!

AWESOME weather coming up. The zoo will be so much fun.