Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1) Well we are moving on to 2 & 1's tonight at clinic. I always get a little nervous when we move on to the next level. So far so good for me. I feel good, I feel really good! Lets hope that it keeps up! It is also Bring a Buddy night and THE SHOE TALK. Oh lord, between a half dozen clinics and working at the store, I could give the shoe clinic myself!

2) The kids have spent the last week at their Grandmother's place, so I have had a nice break. It has been really good! But I miss them and I will be looking forward to seeing them again tomorrow! With spring coming, it means that we can do more outside! So I am hoping we can make it out to the park in the next few weeks!

3) April is already looking to be a VERY busy month for us! I return to work on March 30th and EVERY weekend is booked from now till the end of the month! Another sign the year is moving forward. Less REST DAYS!

No comments: