Monday, March 22, 2010

A Goal Race

So my hubby has talked me into running the Hazel 5k in May as a goal race for the end of this clinic. I wasn't going to run in a race, but I figured why the heck not. We all know that having a race in mind keeps us going out there (most of the time). And with the weather beginning to get nicer, it is going to make it easier to get out and run.

So far so good. The clinic started on Thursday night, and like most Learn to Run clinics, is HUGE! I think that everyone is going to have a lot of fun. Once we are able to leave the parking lot that is :)

And on the Weight Loss side of things I was down 6 pounds this week! YAY! Being back on Weight Watchers always makes me feel more focused. But please, I have to find something else to eat besides SALAD. I am turning into a rabbit over here!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

The Hazel sounds like a great idea. You might as well put yourself (and your new bod!) to the test!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Awesome! Having a goal race is a great idea!! YAY!