Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last 1 & 1's

So with the rain disappearing after a few days, me and Cam Man made our way out for my last set of 1 & 1's this week! Did 2.5 k in 25 minutes, which is right on track. The longer you run, the faster you go, so I am not going to worry too much about my time right now! On to 2 & 1's tomorrow!

Everything feels nice and loose. I find on days that I exercise I am never really hungry. I think I might try to do something everyday, so as to make sure I don't eat myself to death!

And I was down 7 pounds this first week back at it! I love the first week of Weight Watchers. All the crap comes out of your system. Lets hope I can keep it up!

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

congrats on the 7lbs!! Enjoy the warmer temps! :)

Marlene said...

GOod job, baby! Bring on the 2&1's.

'Grats on the weight loss too!