Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Back

Hello to anyone still out there!

My surgery was, for the most part, a success! Not being able to do any real physical activity is causing me some issues (ie weight gain) but overall I am really pleased. It can take a yeah for everything to settle into place, but I am really happy with the results already.

Tomorrow I will be going out with my Personal Trainer (my husband!) and going for a 3k run. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. He is being so supportive during all of this. I am pretty lucky.

I will be returning to work at the end of the month and going full tilt then. I am hoping to teach the Womens Only Clinic in May, as hubby is teaching the Learn to Run and 5k back to back starting at the end of March. I am also hoping to run a few races into the summer and fall, but I am not so sure how that is going to work out.

Wish me luck on my continued recovery!

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Glad you're recovering well!!!! Enjoy the 3k, you'll do great! :D You picked a good weekend to get out there!

Marlene said...

Have a great run with Colin. I hope the new 'girls' treat you well. ;)