Monday, April 26, 2010

What a Weekend

Saturday morning we celebrated hubby's birthday with a few small gifts and his favorite breakfast: Oven Stuffed Overnight French Toast! It was divine! We then headed to our nieces 4th birthday party and then out to dinner and dessert with friends. By the time Sunday, our real busy day came around, we were already tired.

Hubby ran his half marathon in under two hours, which on this hilly local course, was all he really wanted. He managed to get back in time to watch both Connor AND Sydney run in the Mini Mile (about 250 metres around some trees!). They got their own bibs and medals. And asked if they could do it again!

I ran with our run club while Colin ran his race. 3.2 in 31 minutes. The headwinds on the way back were BRUTAL. I was kicking it but up until that point too. Ugh. I hope that my goal race weather is cool, with no rain or wind lol!

I can't wait to read how everyone else's weekends were!

No comments: