Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Comings and Goings

Wow, time flies when your having fun!

We are SO BUSY right now. So very busy. I am back to work, and working an average of 20 hours a week. Between that and running, and doing stuff with the kids, we are swamped.

My two sets of 4 & 1's have gone alright. My second set yesterday was not too good, but I finished it. I am looking forward to moving on to the 5 & 1's on Thursday. So that means we are already on to week FIVE. Wow.

I have been thinking a lot about what my goals are going to be this year. I do want to keep running, of course.

Since I am going to be teaching the next Women's Only clinic in May (!) I am going to be keeping it slow. I will then probably go into 5k training and depending on how that goes, go into 10k training. But no Half Marathon training this year. Which I am fine with.

I feel a bit discombobulated today.......I think I need some sleep.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm sure it's hard for you to fit it all in, but you're doing GREAT! Keep it going, baby! I see a big 5K PB in your future.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Keep it up Sarah, you're doing great! :)