Sunday, October 4, 2009

Small Steps

After what I felt was a successful second race, I decided that maybe it was time to see if I could start running again.

On Tuesday I went out in the pouring rain and ran 1 minute/walked 2 minutes for 30 minutes (10 sets). It felt good. So I also did the same on Thursday and today. I am pleased to report that besides some minor aches it felt REALLY GOOD.

So, that being said, it's on to 12 sets of 1 & 1's on Tuesday. I even have hubby making me a play list that will get me through.

I won't lie to you. I have HUGE long term goals in mind here. But I don't want to get ahead of myself and I don't want to push my luck. So, my first long term goal is to actually RUN the Resolution Run on December 31st. I have no speed goals or another PR in mind. I just want to do 10 & 1's and feel good once I finish!

I hope everyone wore their jeans on Friday!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't think any dream is too far off or too long-term. You are doing great and you can totally run the next one!

Marci said...

You are so inspiring to be doing all this so close post partum. I always worry that having a child will stop me from being active, and you are a great example to wanna-be moms such as myself!

Marlene said...

Definitely agree with Marci's comment!

You're a superstar, MOM!

So awesome to see you running already. Good luck with the 1&1's tomorrow. You can do it!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,