Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Blahs

Thanks for the great comments ladies! Your confidence in me will get me out the door tomorrow. Is it hard somedays? Yes. But it is worth it in the end.

I have the Monday blahs. You all know them. You feel like you got no rest all weekend. You are expected to take on the week head on, with no real idea how. All you want to do is stay in bed. Or go back to bed. And no matter how hard you try, there is no amount of coffee in the world that is going to keep you awake past 7:00pm!

Weigh in was this morning......and we're moving on.............

Tomorrow I have my 1 & 1's to look forward to. I am kinda nervous actually. I ran fast out of the gate on Sunday, so I have to keep myself slow and steady. I just want to GO NOW LOL!

Hopefully making dinner (homemade turkey burger and sweet potato with broccoli) will wake me up a bit. If anyone is in the neighbourhood, I take my coffee with two cream and one sweetener! THANKS!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I had the Monday blahs too. Thankfully, tomorrow is Wed! Almost done with this week!