Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been Tagged

Marlene Tagged me, so here goes!

Rules of the game:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
5. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged

1) When I was five years old I went for a "walk" without telling my Mom and Dad where I was going and was gone for about nine hours. The whole police department was looking for me when I showed up at home....my picture was on the news!

2) Colin and I want FIVE children. We only have two now, so we'll see........

3) I love putting Dijon Mustard on my eggs....it tastes like Eggs Benedict!

4) Colin and I will have been together for 13 years this August! Feels like just yesterday baby!

5) I don't like people reading magazines before me. Thanks Dad!

6) I think I might want to try and qualify for the Boston Marathon before I am forty.

7) I am running the US Marine Corp Marathon next fall in Arlington Virginia!

Now here is the sad part......I don't know anyone with a blog but Marlene, but it was fun to put those facts out there anyways!

No comments: