Friday, April 11, 2008

Hubby

Let me tell you all a secret........I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.

Everyone that's anyone knows that Hubby is a gem. One of a kind. The nicest guy you'll meet. But he has this one crazy thing that he does. He loves me....for me.

I am loud, obnoxious and speak my mind. Colin says I am sociable, funny and smart. He has this way of making my bad qualities my good qualities.

I am overweight and feel not so good about myself sometime. Colin says I am beautiful and confident.

I am lucky to have him. He makes me a better wife, a better mother, a better woman. We are two that have become a team.

One.

That is the greatest gift I have ever been given.

Thanks babe......I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Sweetie!

fatloss007 said...

ah having a nice husband is awesome