Friday, September 23, 2011

Once More With Feeling

I was lying in bed last night thinking to myself:

"Sarah, you haven't updated your blog in so LONG".

There is always so much going on in my brain.  What bills to pay when? What will I do at the gym tomorrow? Do I have to pick up anything for the kids for school? It never really stops. 

Then I thought about it and decided that this blog would undertake a makeover of sorts. Gone are the days where I can spend hours pouring over what races I am going to be running, how much weight I want to lose or which clinic I am going to be teaching next.

I have somehow managed to become a full time Mom overnight.  Con Man and The Boo are both in school now, which brings with it a whole new aspect.  And twice a week (and alternate Fridays) its just me and the Cam Man.  So yes, I am still running and yes, I still love it.  But so much happens outside of that, and I wanted to share it with all of you!

And the adventures we have on a day to day basis!  So I decided I would use this blog as a way to help me through the joys and hurdles that I seem to encounter.  And to talk out the things that are keeping me up at night.

So I hope you will all continue to follow my adventures.  And the adventures of the family!