Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Boo's Birthday

Not so long ago, The Hubby and I were never sure we would be able to have kids.  Now we look around and see we are blessed with THREE beautiful children.  And in less than 5 years!  We count our blessings everyday.

The Boo will be turning 4 in October.  I can hardly believe it.  Seems like just yesterday she was born, out like a champagne cork!

Hubby and I always agreed that we would never be those parents that spend a ton of money on parties and things for our kids when the time came.  Just a nice quiet party, maybe a few friends and family.

The Boo began school this fall.  And she came to us last week.

The Boo: "Mama?"
Me: "Yes Boo"
The Boo: "Can I have a party for my birthday this year?"
Me: "Of Course Boo, what would you like to do?"
The Boo: "I would like to have all my friends from school come. Please!"
Mama: "GULP"

So Hubby and I are going to be having a party at a local kids gym for The Boo, her siblings, cousins and 19 of her CLOSEST friends.  Because we can't leave anyone out.

Wish us luck.

No comments: