- I have an irrational fear of being in enclosed places over and around water. So driving over bridges or through tunnels while I am in a car, being on boats etc. If you believe in past lives, maybe I died in a submarine accident!
- I wanted to be a journalist when I was in high school and I even went to college to do so. But alas, a journalist I am not.
- I am not a huge fan of Peanut Butter. Unlike some of my friends and family, I have actually had my peanut and other nut butters EXPIRE before I could eat them.....and yes, they do expire lol ;)
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts. So, as of August 25th of this year, we will have been together for 15 years!
- As of now, I only plan on running one marathon before my 35th birthday. I have three in mind: San Francisco, Chicago and New York. And I am hoping a certain someone will run it with me!
- I love hockey and I am a huge Toronto Maple Leafs Fan! Go Leafs Go! I do, on occasion cheer for other Canadian teams (Go Habs Go).
- I do not know what my true hair color is (but really, what woman really does?).
13 Things We Probably Don't Agree On
1 week ago