Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 3

I am not going to bother updating last week, because it was a wash!

On Tuesday night at work, I managed to drop one of our clinic benches on my foot. It was swollen and I couldn't run for two days. Then on Thursday morning, I fell down the stairs! With the weekend being as busy as it was, I didn't get out once. But upwards and onwards I say!

Here is the schedule for week three:

Monday - off
Tuesday - 4k
Wednesday - 3k
Thursday - 4k
Friday - off
Saturday - 3k, swimming
Sunday - 9k LSD and more swimming hopefully. And softball!

My foot is still sore, so I am hoping that I can manage ok tonight. I am going to run home from work, so it should be good!

I just wanted to send a shout out to Marlene and Patricia for completing The Mitsubishi City Race this weekend. You can read the full report here.

Way to go!

No comments: