Marlene tagged me, so here goes.
1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?
Into the store to get cigarettes. Seriously. I weighed over 250 pounds and I was not active AT ALL!
2. What is your best and worst run/race experience?
1. My best run experience was my first race, the SportingLife 10k. It was my first race and a great experience.
2. The worst running experience I have has was on a run this winter. I had ZERO traction and the roads were a mess. I fell badly twice and really messed up my knee. It wasn't a good time.
3. Why do you run?
For my health and overall well-being. And it is so much FUN!
4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running?
Best: Drink 1 cup of water for every hour you are awake. Hydration is the key people.
Worst: Not to eat before a long run. WTF is that about?
5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know.
I can play Saxophone: Tenor, Alto and Soprano :)
I Like Them Dirty
1 week ago