Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time Flies

Connor started school today. I cannot believe it. It seems like yesterday he was just a baby and now he's going to school? He had an amazing time, but Mommy still isn't so sure she likes this!

And my training is flying as well! Completed 6K on Sunday and then headed out to do 4K last night. Both runs went great, but I am still having a hard time finishing on the bI&*h of all hills! No race will ever finish on a hill like this, but it still pi$$es me off to see my pace drop so badly! At least I know I am going to be able to kick it once race day comes!

I also have some news.......BUT........I cannot share it right now. Soon, but not now. And no, I am not pregnant again.....that seems to be the guess that everyone has. So far from it! I should be able to let you all know by the end of the week!

No comments: