Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday

  1. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Jays Game! Connor is SO EXCITED. It took some explaining that he wouldn't be playing, but he is still very happy. Although, he keeps asking if Thomas the Tank Engine is going to be there (!)
  2. I ran 3 hills with the clinic last night. The distance wasn't that far (3.65k) but it felt good to get my running legs back. Both Colin and I have been sick, so he will also be testing his sea legs tonight. With a 35K run for Sunday, he needs to get back out there! I will "just" be running 6K, but its the farthest distance so far in the clinic. Here's hoping it goes well!
  3. There has been a lot of stress here in the past few weeks, so I am hoping that running helps me to alleviate some of it. I am also working quite a bit in the next few months, which should also help. Here's hoping the fall turns out better than this summer has been............

No comments: