Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Holidays

First let me apologize for my absence again! I have been busy:

Chocolate Blossoms, Shortbread, Snickerdoodles, Coconut Swirl Brownies, Toblerone Fudge, Rocky Road Fudge and Candy Bar Bars.

Yes, those are BAGELS!

I am afraid that this is just a TOUCH of what I have been up to this week. The kids have helped and we are almost finished. Just a few more goodies, including pies for Christmas Dinner.
I was down again this week. My total weight loss since going back to meetings is 9.6 pounds! WOW! I feel good. And for anyone who is curious, I didn't touch hardly anything. And if I did, I counted it! If you follow the recipes and make sure you make the correct amount, each one is only worth two points. And for some of these, it is worth it. Like the SHORTBREAD. So good.
I also got my Garmin back, all fixed up. I was going to go out and run, but it was way too cold. It was one of those nights I wish we had a treadmill or elliptical. Hopefully it get a but warmer so I can get out a few more times before the New Year!

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

YUM!!! Congrats on the 9.6lbs, that's fantastic -- not sure I'd have the same willpower being around all those yummy treats :) Have a great weekend, and stay warm!