Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Ramblings

This beautiful Angel is Sydney. She is our little surprise!
This is my main man Connor. The light and love of my life!

--Man it is COLD outside.

--Another successful running week thus far. I am pretty excited about how I am progressing. Still slow as tar, but it's getting there!

--I FINALLY got my camera I have been waiting for since forever - the Canon Rebel. It is a fine piece of machinery. But I will have to take a camera course to learn how the hell to use this thing LOL!

--I sell AVON (in case anyone out there didn't already know!) and McDreamy himself has his own cologne for men coming out. What a weird world where the Guy from "Can't By Me Love" is now pitching cologne.

--Christmas Baking time is almost here. Anyone have any idea how to FREEZE cookies? And for how long before they taste "funky"?

--There is a HUGE happening in the next few weeks in my life and I cannot wait to tell you all about it. But for now it is a big, fat, stinking, secret.

--I miss my BFF Marlene. Where the hell are you girl LMAO?!?
--I am winning the family football pool this year. Too bad the four teams I chose to win the Super Bowl are all sucking!

--Happy Friday Everyone!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

can't wait to hear your secret :) have a great weekend!

Marlene said...

Here I am! Actually, I feel like I live at the gym lately. I know, we really need to get together.

I love that little smile Sydney seems to make for the camera now. Doll! And Connor is such a cutie. I miss those guys.

You know I love my McDreamy! I wonder if I can convince Mark to wear it? LOL!

Can't to hear the secret. :D

Marcy said...

I didn't know you sold Avon! Gimme your link chica! I buy off there every once and awhile, might as well have it go towards someone I know LOL

Unique Gowns said...

My name is Dana. I wandered if you would be interested in writting a posting on your blog about my Angel burial gowns ? I have come across a need in our community and have decided to change it.

I would like it if you had a read of my angel postings.
Are you on the facebook ? I have a link I would like you to read through.... Please do not mention the women's names in your post- thank you .
I am so thankful to the mums who have shared with me their Angels and their hardships . It will give you a better understanding of the motivation behind the "Angel wings " ( as someone said )
Thank you so much from me
and
on behalf of a group of wonderful mums from all over the world :)
Dana

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,