Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Almost Here and I am Counting My Blessings

My first official race is six days away and I am not even remotely ready!

But that's ok. I am going to be running me heart off and I am hoping to be able to run across the finish line and not crawl.

It's been a tough week, but I am looking forward to moving on in the year and making it a successful one personally and professionally (so to speak). I have the love and support of a wonderful man, two beautiful children to tuck in every night, and an immediate family to love. We have two of the most wonderful friends in the world and we are all healthy and happy. There isn't much more that we can ask for.

So tonight before you go to sleep, kiss the one you love, kiss your kids and marvel at what you've been given. Everyday is a gift, that is why they call it the present!

No comments: