Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally Back Out There

Well after a few weeks of some VERY bad luck, I was finally back out there today! And it felt great. I did it in just over 3.3k! And two weeks from tomorrow I will be running my 1st 5k race!

Now mind you, there is no WAY that I am going to be able to run the 5k the whole time. But I do think that I will be able to finish. Which I am really hoping. But I am so nervous.

Since it is Family Day here in Ontario on Monday, we have a long weekend. And there is no weigh in on Monday! I am going to wait and take the extra week. No because I think I will be up, but because I really want to see the scale go down the next time I weigh in!

Is that better Mom LOL?!?

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Luck hasn't been by your side but we are and we KNOW you are going to run this race, one way or another. Can't wait to see you at the finish. Love u!! GO GIRL!