Thursday, February 1, 2007

Biggest Loser Day One

Hello! I hope that everyone is feeling as great as I am this morning!

I have been to the gym everyday since I joined and it feels fabulous. I can't begin to tell you how great it feels to be exercising again. I didn't realize just how much I missed it. I also began my personal training sessions. My trainers name is Emma and she says that I am a very good student. So I am hoping that my next class on Saturday is good.

Last night I got a body composite done. Basically it sends a shock wave through your body and comes back with a whole bunch of information for you. So this is the verdict:

Weight-240.1 pounds (keep in mind, I had just worked out, was fully clothed with shoes and it was six at night! Normally I weigh myself naked, first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.)
Fat - 101.1 Pounds
Lean Muscle Mass - 54%
Water - 43.3%
BMI - 39

My water was lower than it should have been. It needed to be above 50%. So I have to drink more water! Like that is going to be possible......

The Biggest Loser Competition starts at the gym today. Tomorrow I go in to have my measurements taken. The person that has lost the most at the beginning of April WINS! So I am more than determined to do it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great so far sweetie! I'm so proud of you and I know you can win!! Keep up the great work!

Marlene said...

Hey Gym Buddy!!

Keep it up!

You know I'm rooting for you in The Biggest Loser Competition! (shhhh! Don't tell my Mom! LOL!)

It will be great to see you at the gym - another reason to go!

Love ya!