So not only has my fitness been lacking in the past few weeks, but I have also been slipping up in the food department. Big time.
I have a list of things that I can never bring into the house. Ever. And they have been plentiful in the past few weeks.
- Baked Goods, including brownies, cakes, fresh breads, bars, scones and biscuits. I can eat three tea biscuits without even flinching. If I see it there, I will eat it. Easy to grab.
- Regular Soda. While I do drink Diet Coke, my preferred poison is actually good old Coca Cola. So good. And oh so bad.
- Chocolate, of any kind. I mean, anything. Even those 100 calorie packs and bars are bad for you when you eat six at a time.
- Kraft Dinner. It's basically the devil. I can eat one box no problem. In fact, I just did.
But there are things that I can keep in the house and it really doesn't bother me all that much.
- Peanut Butter/Nutella. This is a real problem for a lot of people. But we have a 2 pound tub of PB in the cupboard that I don't even look at. While I do eat it, I have never really cared for it all that much. Same with Nutella I am afraid. Just doesn't float my boat.
- Candy. You know things like jujubes, jelly beans, Sour Keys etc. Anything WITHOUT chocolate. I cannot stand the stuff.
- Alcohol. Now don't get me wrong, I can get my drink on. And I have. But once I got my post pregnancy binging out of the way, I have had a bottle of my favorite wine on the wine rack that I haven't touched.
I need to get back on track. Once I go back to work in December, I am going to be seriously lacking in free time.