Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Naughty List

I've been a bad girl.

So not only has my fitness been lacking in the past few weeks, but I have also been slipping up in the food department. Big time.

I have a list of things that I can never bring into the house. Ever. And they have been plentiful in the past few weeks.

  1. Baked Goods, including brownies, cakes, fresh breads, bars, scones and biscuits. I can eat three tea biscuits without even flinching. If I see it there, I will eat it. Easy to grab.
  2. Regular Soda. While I do drink Diet Coke, my preferred poison is actually good old Coca Cola. So good. And oh so bad.
  3. Chocolate, of any kind. I mean, anything. Even those 100 calorie packs and bars are bad for you when you eat six at a time.
  4. Kraft Dinner. It's basically the devil. I can eat one box no problem. In fact, I just did.

But there are things that I can keep in the house and it really doesn't bother me all that much.

  1. Peanut Butter/Nutella. This is a real problem for a lot of people. But we have a 2 pound tub of PB in the cupboard that I don't even look at. While I do eat it, I have never really cared for it all that much. Same with Nutella I am afraid. Just doesn't float my boat.
  2. Candy. You know things like jujubes, jelly beans, Sour Keys etc. Anything WITHOUT chocolate. I cannot stand the stuff.
  3. Alcohol. Now don't get me wrong, I can get my drink on. And I have. But once I got my post pregnancy binging out of the way, I have had a bottle of my favorite wine on the wine rack that I haven't touched.

I need to get back on track. Once I go back to work in December, I am going to be seriously lacking in free time.

Sigh...................

3 comments:

Marlene said...

You know what to do - jump back on the wagon. You've done this before! NOW is the time to get back on track, BEFORE December.

You can do it, girlie!!!!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love the naughty list. I've been eating pure crap for the last week too. And I loved it. Post preggo booze binge - thanks for the idea! Think I'll try that... :o)

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Nutella is on my naughty list... no worries, you'll be back in no time :)