Thursday, January 22, 2009

Me, Fabulous?

My BFF Marlene tagged me saying my blog is Fabulous! Well thanks very much!

So I have to list 5 things that I am addicted to and then tag five more bloggers. So here goes:

1) My Laptop - I am attached at the hip to this thing..............most people that see me daily know I am usually on this computer NON STOP.

2) Soap Operas - I have been watching since the days of Mac and Rachel Cory on Another World. The only soap I watch daily now is Y&R, but I follow every storyline on every show.

3) Pizza - I can eat pizza morning, noon and night. And now that I am pregnant again? Well watch out! My favs? Pizza Hut Meat Lovers and Pizza Pizza Sweet Chili Chicken Thai

4) My children - I am the most blessed lady in the world and it is all thanks to these little buggers! Anyone that knows the "real" me knows that I have always wanted 4 kids, but I am pretty sure that we will be stopping at three!

5) Reading - Anything. Magazines, books (finished the Twilight series in less than 4 days!), blogs....you name it, I read it. I especially like Recipe books. I am always looking for new delicious meals to make.

So here are my five tagged bloggers:

Marci at I Signed Up For This

Mel at 2nd Chances (btw, we need to PROPERLY meet lol)

Nikki at Slow is the New Fast

Carly at Chubby Chicks Run Too

Thanks again M! Love ya!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

4 days?! You must have been reading 24/7! And Mark thought I was bad. ;)

Marcy said...

LOL thanks chica!! I'm totalyl with you on the pizza! We have 5-6 boxes of the frozen stuff in our freezer at all times. I could eat it every day HAHA

Mel-2nd Chances said...

oooh, i love the Sweet Chili pizza :)