Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Something Nu

Ok, so I told everyone in my last post that I was going to be trying something else.

I have been on and off the Weight Watchers wagon for months now. I was doing it online, but I didn't find the support or the accountability that I need to keep me on track. And I can't possibly go to the meetings, as I am either working, or home with the kids.

I then thought about Jenny Craig, but in further discussions with them, they like to see you in house TWICE a week and not with the kids. So that would have been impossible.

So I decided that I would try Nutrisystem.

I am sure you have all seen the commercial with Marie Osmond. So I sucked it up and got some delivered. You eat a breakfast, lunch and dinner entree as well as a dessert. You add in your veggies and dairy and voila!

So far so good. My hubby likes to call it my "Astronaut" food. But it is really satisfying. Plus since the meals are there and I can choose what I FEEL like eating that day, it isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Yes, the serving sizes are smaller, but I am feeling good.

I was going to wait until week one was over to post, but I decided what the heck. I can't wait until I tell everyone! So I hope after my first week, I will have made a small dent in the damage I have caused over the summer!

No comments: