Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Right Stuff

Love New Kids.

So week 2 was good. Was down another 4 pounds. I am truly liking this new eating regime.

After spending an amazing weekend away with my sister in Montreal to see NKOTB, I came back ready to get going again.

On Monday morning I had a bit of a headache, but blamed it on the fact that I was tired. Had my breakfast and morning coffee. Then the madness began. I became INCREDIBLY ILL. I mean, I was sick all day. I managed a call into my friend Bev to let her know work would have to wait a few days, and that I was alive.

I managed to stop getting sick around noon yesterday. So I guess I must have eaten something that did not agree with me. The kids and Colin have showed no signs of getting it. So lets keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: