Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ugh

So this past week has not been a pleasant one AT ALL.

Firstly, I did not go to WI this week. I will be going back next week, but I knew I was up and I totally didn't want to pay 17 bucks to know it. I have a free pass to miss a week, so I will use it then.

Moving on from my up, I am having a better week this week. There is hardly a drop of wine or junk in the house, so that is making things a little easier. Tonight I am heading out with the hubby to run hills with his 1/2 marathon group. We'll see how that goes!

I also had a bit of an incident here on the weekend involving a serrated knife. Long story short, always use a cutting board. Managed to cut myself pretty badly and required a tetanus shot. Emergency on a Saturday night =not so much fun!

I am also going to another Yoga class this Friday night. Hopefully it will be as good as the first one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as I hated the HM hill training nights, I grew to love them because it made me feel tough. Nothing better than clawing up a huge hill while the drivers drive by and stare at you like you're crazy!

Bowmanh23 said...

It was very wise of you to get all of your temptations out of the house. Sometimes that is so hard to do with the holidays just over and baked goods lying everywhere. I am in the process of getting all of the junk out of my house too; I am trying to pry it from my husband's and daughter's hands!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

OUCH on the finger! Enjoy the hills tonight! :)