Monday, September 21, 2009

Something to Talk About

Cause I got nothing......well that isn't true.

I managed to find a dress in Buffalo, although I am not entirely pleased with it. It's nice, but I had an idea of what I wanted and I couldn't find it down there. The selection wasn't as great as I thought it would be!

My next 5k is this Sunday, but I don't think I am going to find the time to worry too much about it. With the wedding Friday, brunch and picking up our race kits Saturday it will be here before we know it.

Notice I said "our" race kits! Hubby decided to run the half marathon. He is teaching the Half Marathon Clinic at our Running Room this November which is HUGE! He is so excited, and he wanted to get another half under his belt.

I wish I could say things are going to be calming down, but with OCTOBER on the horizon (where did 2009 go?) things are only going to get busier from here on out!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

This weekend is going to be cah-razy! Sorry you didn't find the dress you were hoping for (I've been meaning to email you all morning to find out how it went!) but can't wait to see what you chose.

I don't know if we're going to make it to the brunch... between going to the expo, making sure I am eating the right foods all day and finding some time to put my feet up, I just don't think it's going to work. Hopefully D & S won't mind. :(

Have a great day, girlie!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

glad you found a dress, sorry it wasn't 'the' one though. You'll do great this weekend!