Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Seeing as this was the first week we were open, we decided that we would have Running Club at the store this morning. Everyone in the community would come out and run like every Sunday morning.

This morning's Run Club consisted of myself, Bev, Pete, Carol and Doug. All employees! No one came out for run club. But I did 5 and 1's and ran my first 5k. I am VERY proud of myself.

On April 7th I will be once again taking the Learn to Run, this time in Aurora. Bev is teaching, and she is SO motivating. This feels good.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Congratulations Sarah! That's AWESOME and I am so proud of you. You will be ready for LTR this time around for sure.

Good job, girl!

Bummer that nobody else came out, but at least YOU got something out of it. I think I'll come out and run with you next Sunday. :)