Monday, December 17, 2007

Here I Go Again Again

Hello Everyone!

So Sydney is here and it's time to get my butt back into gear.

I am taking a cue from my BFF Marlene and starting WW again as of last Monday. And let me tell you, I have VERY BIG PLANS this time around. The points system is different from the last time I did Weight Watchers. Currently I am doing the online program, but I want to start going back to my Monday night meetings. It keeps me accountable. Hopefully in the new year. But right now I am tracking online and I am down 7.2 pounds. So YAY for me!

My first and foremost important goal is to get back where I started from before I got pregnant with Connor. And that isn't going to be easy. But I think I can do it!

Exercise is also playing a huge part in my new and improved lifestyle! I am beginning a "Learn to Run" clinic at the Running Room and I have about five races lined up for next year. I know it's ambitous of me, but I want to do it and I can do it! Combined with the strength training I am doing at the gym with my a$$ kicking trainer Chris, things should start to get good fast!

This is so exciting. It's great to be back!

No comments: