Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Things Thursday

  1. Last night at Run Club we had our first foray into speed training. It was fun! I think I like speed and hills. This makes Week 7 almost complete. We have our longest distance so far this weekend 6.5K. Next Sunday is one of my first three races in the next month! Wow! Then its onto the 1oK Clinic. FANTASTIC
  2. I said I had some news in my last post. Well, I was recently promoted at work! I am now the Assistant Manager at the Aurora Running Room! This is HUGE for me and could not have come at a better time for me and our family. So sacrifices will be made (working most weekends and a few more shifts a week) but in the long run, it will be so worth it. And I love my job. Its perfect for my lifestyle, our family and my life. I just could not be happier and I hope to make our store the BEST!
  3. Speaking of races, I am seriously considering doing a 16k Trail Run on Halloween. It's the Tom Taylor Trail 10m. Its local, has a ton of great loot and the price is right. So we'll see what I decide. Plus the fact I turn 31 the next day makes it even more exciting!

No comments: